Well, so much for thinking I was sick....I am!! Got the whole sinus, very tired, headache thing. At least it's not Influenza A (at least not yet). I took a 4 hour nap on Saturday (thanks to a great husband and a great daughter to let mommy sleep that long without being bothered!) I went and laid on our bed, and Randy closed the door. I can't remember the last time I have taken that long of a nap. Way before Karenza was born that's for sure - probably in college when I was hung over or something. I did leave the house on Saturday morning for a little bit to get some groceries for my family so I wouldn't have to be relied on so much for making something to eat for them. They were fine for the rest of the weekend! I didn't leave the house on Sunday. Just slept off and on all day. I did get a little bit of energy to work a little bit to get ahead for month end. Today was dreadful trying to get through work, but I did! Had my music on and was just working away. Hopefully I'll be heading to bed here shortly so I can continue through work tomorrow.
Mom and Dad went to Omaha, NE with Clete and Karen for a road trip to the casino's there. She called tonight and they are having a great time.
Hope all is well with everyone else.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment