Friday, March 7, 2008

One Long Week...

I haven't written since Monday because it's been a hectic week! Month end was crazy, Karenza was sick, I was sick! It was nuts. Tuesday night I was up all night with Karenza because she got the flu. Randy had to stay home with her on Wednesday because there was no way I was able to with month end. However, it seemed she got over it quick and the whole day was a play day with them two. They got in trouble with mom quite a bit! :-) I had my door closed to my office and my music on, and Karenza would open the door and tell me that she is "just checking on me". Randy was talked into being a "prince" for the day. Karenza had her blanket wrapped around her like a dress and Randy was her prince. I heard her pouting outside my door, and so I opened and asked her what was wrong. She said "The Prince!" I said what about the prince? She said "The Prince on the couch!" I walked out to the living room and Randy was sitting on the couch. I just had to shake my head, and back into my hole I went! The next morning we were all getting ready and Karenza was dragging butt all morning. I was at the door ready to go, and she was in her room with the door closed. Randy went and knocked on her door and she said "who is it?" He said "Your royal driver" and she opened the door and she said "yes?" he said "your ride awaits you, princess" - meaning that I was ready to go! And she said to him "Now isn't a good time!", and shuts the door in his face! I was like tell the princess to get out here b/c mommy has got to get going! I had to tell her there was this big party at daycare that she was going to miss if she didn't hurry. Once we got to daycare she asked Cindy where the party was at, and so I had to tell Cindy that was my excuse to get her there. She didn't pressure it much more so it worked! With month end coming to a close and the week coming to a close it isn't going to be a quite weekend. Randy has another 6th grade basketball tournament this weekend. At least it is in Bismarck so that won't be so bad. Hopefully I can get some things done around here that I had on my list to do last weekend that didn't get done. As a closing, Karenza and I were looking through pictures and she saw the one above and said "Oh mom, you and dad are in love!" I had to laugh when she said that. It is at Randy's family reunion in August of 2006 in Alabama. Have a great weekend!



No comments: