Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last Night




Last night we went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and the first picture is Karenza putting a puzzle (that she got from Papa and Grandma for Easter) together while we are waiting for daddy to finish getting ready. Look at those lips and dark eyes? I love it! At the Texas Roadhouse they give you a pail of peanuts and an empty pail to put the shells in. She thought that was the neatest thing! I had my camera in my purse and had to take a picture of her trying to open the peanuts. Then she tells me "Mom look at me!" Randy and I must have been having a long conversation because I didn't notice she was doing this until I looked at her. She must have gotten the idea of this from this weekend when she was putting the olives on her fingers. I just love how little her fingers still look and all the creases. That's the only thing that seems to be staying little. She measures about 3 inches above my belly button, and she's not quite 3 1/2!

No comments: