Monday, March 10, 2008

Warm Weather

Boy was today a beautiful day! Spring is right around the corner I can smell it. The snow is melting away. Can't wait to see green grass! It was so nice outside that when we all were home and off of work we went outside. Randy gave Karenza a quick ride on his motorcycle and she loved it. He was letting the motorcycle run because it hasn't been started for a few months and they both were sitting on it and Karenza was "revving" it up. He let her, and I had to tell her to stop. She thought it was funny. I cleaned out the Expedition and putted around in the garage. It was really nice to just be outside. We then came in for dinner and Karenza's idea for dinner was grits! We had chicken and dumplings. Karenza and I were going to set up our new wireless Internet for the new laptop we got (from mom and dad, thanks!!) but the wireless kit we got was for DSL and mine is through the cable company so we'll have to return what we have and get what we need. So Karenza and I were laying on the floor in the living room playing with her Cinderella CD on the new laptop and she can decorate Cinderella's castle and the different rooms and Cinderella's garden. It's quite cute! Anyway, I was putting stuff in the castle were she was telling me to put it, and then she moved and was sitting on my back. I said "Oh, honey that hurts mommy's back can you get off?" She said, "But Mom you'll be able to see me pick my nose though!" I couldn't help but laugh. Randy had to tell her to get out of her nose because I couldn't stop laughing. She is a character!

Hopefully the rest of the week will be nice. Seems like I have more energy today/this evening must be a combination of more sun light and it being 60 degrees today.

Have a great week...

No comments: