I woke up yesterday morning with a soar throat and scratchy ears! If I got that from going to the ER, OMG that was quick! This morning I now have a cough (that hurts like hell!) and can barely talk. What the hell just happened? I was feeling just fine on Thursday! It is month end at work and so I can't be sick! Always seems to work out where I am sick during month end. Although I do have to say I have been pretty lucky this winter. Holly called Mom yesterday morning at 7:00am asking if she could come help her. She said she was so sick and that Cassidy needed to be taken to school. Mom went to Holly's and decided she needed to go to the doctor. So they took Cass to school and Mom took Holly to the doctor. She has Influenza A! And she felt fine the day before too. She stopped over on Thursday for her lunch and she was totally fine! The doctor told her that it starts out as a soar throat and scratchy ears and then it hits you like a bus! I am crossing my fingers I don't get it. I don't feel like I will. My ear itch like crazy! Drives me nuts. Just hope I don't give this to anyone else in my family. I have been wiping everything with disinfecting wipes and spraying Lysol like crazy. So we'll see. I wanted to go see my grandpa this weekend, but feeling crappy I am not sure I will make it up there. He is in the nursing home in Underwood and I haven't been able to see him since he was moved there. Have to get up there to see him. He has been asking about Karenza, and I miss him terribly.
Last night Jen and Wes (he was a groomsmen in our wedding) got a room at the Ramkota to let their kids go swimming. They called and asked if we wanted to bring Karenza over. Randy asked if I felt like going, and I wanted Karenza to have some fun for the night/day she had the day before. So we got her ready and she got to go swimming. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures to share. She loved it though. She swam for 2 1/2 hours. We then ordered pizza and she ate a lot of pizza! Swimming must have tired her out. We didn't get home 'til late (12:00am!) and so she is still sleeping right now. I just peeked in there and she is knocked out! It was nice to be able to sleep in a little bit. I did buy her the My Little Pony and the Barbie Mariposa movie. I went to Target before I picked her up from daycare yesterday. She loved it and I got lots of hugs and kisses. She will have plenty to do this weekend. Of all the chores I had on my list not sure how much of it will get done. We'll see if I feel better as the day goes on.
Have a great weekend!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment