Last night I had dinner with a girlfriend, and we met at about 6:00pm at Applebees. It was the only night that worked for Randy or I seemed busy all other nights this week. Karenza was not happy that I was leaving. She cried big tears. I didn't tell her I was leaving until about 10 minutes before I left. I told her that I had a meeting I had to go to. She said, but you work here. I said I know honey, but it's a different kind of meeting it's not for work. She crawled up in the chair with me and just laid on my shoulder with her blanket and big tears fell. I told her that I was coming back and that I would be back before she went to bed. Randy asked her if she wanted to play games, and she said no only with mommy. Well, that made me (and Randy) feel bad. I got the Dora Chutes and Ladders game down and her and Randy were setting it up when I left. She cried so hard. Broke my heart. But it was good for her and me to get away. Time for her and daddy to spend time together. It was nice to get away. As I was driving I realized I probably need to do this more often even though it was hard to walk out the door. It was a great dinner and I really enjoyed it. When I got home (7:50) she was so happy to see me. The living room floor was covered with more games then I got down. She runs up to me and give me a great big hug and kiss and tells me "I was juggling!" I said "What?" She said "Daddy and I were juggling!" I looked in the living room and saw the marbles from Hungry Hungry Hippos out and so she showed me how she was juggling. So I guess they had a good time together, because that isn't something mommy would have showed her. I am sure I will find a marble when I am vacuuming. Karenza was getting ready for bed, and I told her to grab a book and mommy would read. So she grabs the big Disney Cinderella book that has all the Disney stories in it. I read her three stories, and then she wanted to read it to me. Prolonging on going to bed. So I thought this would be cute to record because she is a cute reader. So when I got the camera she got the giggles and so did I. I have about 6 different clips, but I put up the three funny ones. The videos are still dark, but hopefully you'll get the gist of her. She was something else last night. Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment