Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mommy, Wanna Play Barbies?






The above commercial I have seen numerous times on TV, and every time I see it I smile. My sister and I use to play Barbies all the time for hours on end! Mom actually kept all our Barbies, and Cassidy got them when she was a little girl. She still has all our Barbies, and hopefully she can one day pass on them to her little girl (if she has one) someday. Anyway, the below pictures are of Karenza and me tonight playing Barbies. And she asked me, "Mommy wanna play Barbies?" I just bought her a 70 piece furniture set of Barbie furniture for Christmas that has so many small items. I didn't realize how small the items were until I spent 30-40 minutes opening the box up! Anyway below are some pictures of us playing Barbies on the living room floor tonight!

Takes longer to set up then play!

The desk. See the mouse, web-cam, and CD's? They all are so small!

I was the "black" girl, Karenza was the "yellow" girl according to her!

See the salt and pepper shakers? And the silverware? Probably only a matter of time before this stuff gets lost or I step on it!

Our little set up; Kitchen, dining room, desk/computer, and living room.

I feel like a little girl again when I play Barbies with her. They didn't have this cool stuff when we were girls.

1 comment:

Melanie Ostergard said...

Step on them or vacuum them up. That's probably what would happen in our house, or the dog would eat them. What fun!