I am so confused on my days! Today does not feel like Monday to me. Although if I had a job it probably would. But, with Christmas Day falling on a Thursday this year seems like everyday has been a Saturday for me. Then with New Years Eve on a Wednesday this year I will probably be screwed up until Jan. 5th! On Friday we took Karenza to the movies. I had never seen the movie theatre so packed before! As always, it was snowing on Friday, so Randy dropped Karenza and I off at the door. I opened the door to the theatre and that is where the line started! We went to go see Bedtime Stories, and Karenza liked it. When we got out of the theatre wow was there snow! We had a ton of it on our truck. Will this craziness ever end? We are in another Winter Storm Warning again tonight and tomorrow and could see another 6-8 inches of snow! Every where you go there are piles and piles of snow. I have no idea where we will put another 6-8 inches. This is just crazy!
Yesterday Dad came and got Karenza about 1:00pm and they played all day in the snow. They built a snow fort and she loved it. She is the closest thing my Dad has to a grandson! It was nice yesterday almost 30 degrees, and no wind so it was a beautiful day to play in the snow. She spent the night at Mom and Dad's and I went to get her this morning. Tomorrow she was to go with Mom and Dad and Cassidy for a day of fun while Cass was on break from school. They were going to go bowling, to the movie Marley and Me, and out to eat. With the storm approaching they may have to go on Thursday or Friday instead.
We have made plans to go out on New Years Eve. I haven't celebrated New Years Eve out since Karenza was born. We are going to go to the Wizards game and then we aren't sure what. Karenza is going to stay over night at Danielle's house (the cheerleader!). They will be going to Space Aliens to eat with her family and then back to their place. She is really excited!!!
No plans for tomorrow will just stay in and weather the storm, again!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment