Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Update/Correction
I guess I was wrong with how much snow we have received so far. I actually read this morning that we have received 31.6 inches of snow. I looked out this morning and there is quit a bit of new fluffy snow out there. i just looked at the radar and it looks like it will still be snowing for at least a couple more hours. The temp is currently -7 this morning, so not as cold as yesterday! Definitely a white Christmas this year, which I have to admit is nice. The last couple of years we haven't had any snow. It should warm up into maybe the 20's! That will be nice because then it ins't so cold when Dad takes the girls out sledding on the four-wheeler! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, yeah!!! I am headed to a workshop today and then will be picking Karenza up early from daycare. I hear the kids made stuff for the parents for Christmas at daycare. I can't wait to see what it is. I love those presents!! Anyway, I better get going to wake Karenza up so we can head out the door. Have a good day! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment