
Anyway, it is supposed to be delivered today. According to the tracking information it is on time to be delivered on 12/10/2008. Well it is now close to 7:15pm, and there is still no sign of this doll. Thing is that the seller from ebay sent it through UPS, and they wouldn't let her send it in the brown paper covering that she had it. So after she mailed it she sent me an email to warn me that it will be arriving in the box. (She knew it was for Karenze for Christmas). So now I have been worried maybe it will be delivered early and be sitting at the front door when we get home from daycare. Well, today it is supposed to be really delivered according to the tracking information. Randy and I had made this deal that if there is a knock at the door that we will pre-occupy Karenza and one of us will take it out and hide it in the garage! Well we are leaving for Randy's basketball game in a little bit and I am wondering if its going to be delivered while we are gone. So much stress in just one expensive Santa gift!! We haven't taken her to see Santa yet, probably this weekend. I am hoping this gift can be kept a secret and can still be from Santa and that it won't just be an "early" Christmas gift! Cross fingers and hope things will work out.




No comments:
Post a Comment