Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Karenza will be a Star!

Karenza will be a star at something someday I know. Whether it be at basketball, track, dancing, cheerleading, volleyball, or whatever she chooses. But this girl is fast! Below is a video I was recording of her running around at Randy's boys' basketball game this past weekend (which they won the tournament and are now 4-0 in tournaments!). Anyway, It was during halftime of a game we were watching before Randy's game started and I just thought to start recording her when it was almost over that is why it is so short. You can hear her Dad calling her to come sit down. But she knows when the buzzer rings to sit down. She was just running up and down the court pretending to play basketball. No one else was out there and she was just running. There were about 200 people in the stands and she didn't care! The were all laughing and saying how cute she was. Below is a short video of her running up and down the court! At the end when she is running to sit down just see how fast she goes. A kid behind me who is in 8th grade basketball said "Man she has got some wheels!" She told me and Randy on the way home "There isn't any reason to run, unless you run fast!" I was like wow! Definitely takes after her Dad!! And there are also some pictures of her I took of her running around. You can see how long her legs look too! No wonder I am buying 5 slim pants for her now! Some of the pants I bought her when I started Christmas shopping at the end of November don't fit and I have had to take back. She has went through a major growth spurt this past month. She went from a 4T to a 5 slim! That is two sizes. She never did where a 5T, and only a couple pairs of pants at 4 slim. Anyway, below are some pictures and a short video.

Look at those legs!


No comments: