Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Snow? This is getting ridiculous!!

Bismarck was featured on MSNBC at the link below:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28636150/?GT1=43001

There are many two/three lane roads in Bismarck that are down to just one/two lanes because there is no where to put the snow. The other night Randy and I were coming home late (about Midnight) and we saw trucks hauling snow out of the city! I have never seen anything like this since my senior year in high school. There just seems to be no end in sight! Spring will not come soon enough for me, then we'll probably be having to deal with floods! This is just such gross weather! I was up at my Grandma's this morning, and it was snowing and I was there for about an hour and when I left you couldn't see my tracks where I walked into her house at!

No comments: