I haven't stopped thinking or stopped giggling to myself about the short story Karenza told me this morning. It went a little something like this (I will try and type how she pronounces these words):
"Mom, can I tell you a pretend story?"
"Sure, babe."
"Okay, Once upon a time there once was this little Santa. And he went for a walk. I sawed him so I waved to him and then I walked with him. The little Santa was so sad. He didn't have a Papa or a Grandma. They had died. So I told the little Santa that it would be okay that Karenza will make you happy. So the little Santa tooked me to the North Pole with him. And his Helpers had died too, so I helped the little Santa make all the toys for me and the other kids. Then the little Santa was too little to ride in the sleigh so I went home all by myself. The End."
I think that is so funny. I can't ever read it without laughing!! I have had her tell me this story so many times tonight. It has been kind of different every time, and she has added some more here and there and forgot some too. But, this is the gist of it. I thought that was a good little short story for only being two months past her 4th bday!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a goofball. That's one to keep and remind her of when she gets older. Don't you wonder what she's thinking about to make up a story like that? Very cute.
Post a Comment