Friday, May 16, 2008

The Spa

I took today off of work and have an appointment at the spa for 9am. I can't wait. I am dropping Karenza off at daycare still. Then I am off to the spa. I am getting the Tropical Rain Retreat. According to the brochure there is no better feeling than this amazing massage under their exclusive 6 headed Vichy shower bar. The treatment combines skin exfoliation with an aromatherapy moisturizing massage. Which I need so bad because my skin seems so dry lately. I then am getting the hour long facial! It is so amazing I had this with a head to toe massage the day before my wedding and it was amazing! I am then meeting Holly for lunch when I get done and we are going to do her baby registry for her baby shower. So that should be really fun. After that I will be going to get my nails done. So today will be a enjoyable day for this momma! Randy has another softball game tonight so we will be heading to that at 6:00pm. It is our turn to bring hot dogs/brats for after the game. Each member takes turn bringing the food and beer. Tomorrow Randy and I got a babysitter and will go out to try our luck at the Preakness. We've been studying on what we should bet on. Not sure if we got it or not. Big Brown doesn't have good odds and every other horse could probably win with the way their odds are so we'll see. We haven't paid for a babysitter since I can't remember when so Karenza is really excited that Mom and Dad are finally getting out of the house and she gets to play with Tasha. Sunday is Holly's birthday and I will be picking her present up today. Can't say what I am getting her cause she reads this blog. :-)

Oh, Holly and Jer had another follow up appointment yesterday on baby girl. She still has the calcium deposit, but Holly's doctor isn't too concerned about it. She has a 1 in 1000 chance of having down syndrome. They can do more testing but then Holly has a chance of having a misscarriage and that is 1 in 200 chance of that happening. So Hol and Jer said it didn't matter to them they will just wait it out and see her in August. Because it is what it is, and it can't be changed at this point. Jer had them check to see if it really is a girl, and she still is! :-) So we'll just pray that everything works out for the best, and we'll be so excited to meet her on August 27th!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: