Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cassidy's 9th Birthday Party!

Here are some pictures of Cassidy's birthday party this weekend. She turns 9 on Monday, can you believe it? She is getting so big. Above is her at her soccer game she had yesterday morning before her party. She looks so big in that picture doesn't she?


And of course the big hit of the party, the princess bouncer. Hol and Jer rented this for 4 hours for her party and it just happened to be a perfect day outside. They set it up in their back yard. It was nice for Holly to be able to have all 8 girls outside! I can tell you that I am not looking forward to having birthday parties for Karenza. There always happens to be one blow-out with girls. It has never failed yet to have one crying about something. Yikes! We have to laugh about it though I guess, as much as it drives you crazy. Holly said to me "Why is it that I can only stand my own kid?" I had to agree!
This is the coolest. It has a slide, and it had a basketball hoop inside. The girls loved it!
Standing in line waiting to hit the pinata again. Karenza is standing in front of Cassidy.
Opening her presents. She got a lot of cute things! And the party was a success. We had great food, and laughter. Even caught the Kentucky Derby. This mom was tired when she got home though. A whole day of party wore me out. Can't believe she is 9, wow! She sure is growing up fast. And of course you have to check out the video below! My Dad got talked into going down the slide. It is funny, as the girls are coming down the slide as he is trying to get off!


No comments: