Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you have a wonderful day. Below are some pictures I found this morning. We'll see you tonight! :o)

Dad getting ready to give his speech at his customer appreciation dinner.

This is when we just moved back to Bismarck. I don't know how many pictures I have of these three like this. It's usually me or my mom snapping the pictures.

Karenza's 1st Birthday (Sweetheart, as my Dad calls her) and Papa

This is Christmas 2004 at my Grandma and Grandpa's in Bismarck. I still lived in Seattle at the time and came back for Christmas. Mom and Dad had just left the beginning of November and Mom couldn't stand us being away so they bought me a ticket to come home. I was still on maternity leave. She was such a good baby on the airplane too with me traveling all by myself as Randy couldn't get off of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment