Sunday, April 13, 2008
Slide/Pictures
Hey There! Here are some pictures from this weekend and from last weekend at the circus. Where she road the elephant (I had to go with her). It was my first time riding too. She got her face painted as a tiger too. We also finally found someone to braid Karenza's hair. So we took here over to a lady's house named Janeane. She charged us $25 and said it should last all week if we wrap it before bed. It looks so cute. She usually only gets her hair braided when we visit Randy's sister otherwise its in pigtails or a pony tail. Which is easiest for me to do in the morning during the week. She has to get used to it though. She sat really good, but it did hurt a little bit with trying to get the small hairs in. But, what a trooper! She got ice cream as a reward, and she got to go play at the park by our house. It was so beautiful outside today. Well Desperate Housewives is finally back on TV, and The Rock of Love finale is tonight so I better wrap up this post. Yes, my husband isn't too pleased with my selections tonight, but this is what he gets married to a reality tv junkie! :-) Although I think he likes watching deep down inside because we'll have multiple conversations about it this week. I am rooting for Daisy tonight. I do not think she is pretty, but as for the whole thing about a better "fit" she suits him perfect so we'll see if I'm right! Have a great week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment