Saturday, April 12, 2008
More Basketball and Soccer
Just a quick update. Today we have another basketball tournament, but thankfully it is in Bismarck. Randy has already left and is at the gym. Their first game is at 12:00pm today. Cassidy has a soccer game at 11:30 today and so I will be heading to that first and then Karenza my Mom, and I will head to the basketball game. Last night we had a team get together at a parents house and we didn't get home til 11:30. I thought Karenza would sleep in, but she was up at 8:00! Why can't she do that in the middle of the week when she knows she has to get up? I always have to wake her. Oh well! It will be another busy weekend, and I'm sure it will fly by. This upcoming week we are suppose to have beautiful weather (in the 70's). Can't wait. Have a great weekend. I have some pictures to post but I will probably do that on Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment