Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happenings This Week

Below is a link that you can access new pictures/slide show I created. There are various pictures taken throughout this week. Since we got Karenza's hair braided we were told that we should probably wrap it at night so that it stays in longer. We hunted and hunted around this house for something and finally found one that Randy use to use. She looks so cute with it on. There is also a picture of her sleeping in it too. But, the next day I went and bought her own, a pink one. It looks so cute on. Also, there are pictures of us outside using sidewalk chalk that she got from the Easter Bunny (Grandma/Grandpa) since it was nice outside. But it sure was windy!!Then there are some pictures of her last night. Randy and I had put her to bed right after I got home from having dinner with a girlfriend. Then before we went to bed I walked in her room to check on her and to make sure she was covered up. When I walked in to her room she was not in her bed. My heart dropped for a second. I checked the bathroom thinking maybe she got up and went to the bathroom. She wasn't there either. I checked back in her room thinking maybe she rolled under her bed (she has done this before - part ways), and that's when I noticed that her Bronco blanket was missing too so I knew she must be in our room. I turn the hall light on and walk into our bedroom and there she is sleeping on my side of the bed on my pillow! What a little stinker. I couldn't resist so I snapped a couple pictures before we moved her to her own bed.

Also, too I haven't blogged about Randy's success in coaching this past weekend for the tournament he had at BSC and Simile Middle School. They ended up making it and playing for the championship game, and the game ended up going into overtime. His team came back to make it go into overtime. Then they ended up losing by one point! It was such a great game! He has his last tournament this weekend at BHS (Bismarck High School) it should be another good basketball tournament. Randy wants to have all the boys come to our house on Friday night for a little bit just to hang out. There would be 9 teenage boys in my house. I am not sure I can handle that! I told him that we don't have room for 9 boys running around and what would they do. He said he would have them watch a motivational movie. He then suggested The Departed (and if you've ever seen this movie it probably isn't for teenage boys!). Then he laughed. They will be having practice on Friday night so hopefully the "gathering" won't happen. Anyway, better go get Karenza ready for bed.

http://www.slide.com/r/SkGt3LwD4z_5-tAfgYY0bz4KR9VO746J?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

No comments: