Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Drum Roll Please....

It's a Girl!!!!! We are delighted and extremely happy to be welcoming another little girl to our family August 27th! Cassidy is extremely excited to be having a sister! They got great pictures of her that were really cute. The baby girl gave a great profile. They also got a CD/DVD of the sonogram of the baby actually moving around! That must be new because that wasn't offered when I was pregnant with Karenza. How cool is that? There is a little concern about the baby's heart, and she has another ultrasound on May 15th to make sure that it has fixed itself. It's called Echogenic intracardiac foci (EIF). They said that they tell this to 3 out of 10 families that come in and only .5 of them ever have to worry. According to the research we have done it will probably be okay. It seems to be a greater issue for women over 30. Holly was really upset about this, and I tried making her feel better. But, her has a Mom and person I know how she is and I know she will be worried until she knows for sure. I would be the same way. Everything will work out for the best. God has special plans for this little girl, and we can't wait to meet her! Now I can begin planning the baby shower! :o) Congrats Jer, Holly, and Cassidy.

1 comment:

Melanie Ostergard said...

Give my congrats to Holly,Jeremy and Cassidy...how exciting!!

Mel