Sunday, April 27, 2008

Karenza Put To Work...


Karenza wanted to vacuum, so I put her to work yesterday! She did pretty good, but just kept wanting to drive straight and not back up. Can't wait for her to start doing more chores! Is that wrong of me to think? :-)


After I was done cleaning up I walked by her room and saw her room pictured above. It was all picked up and her bed was even made (with the blankets she had on there)!! I couldn't believe it!! She totally shocked me by picking up her room. She picked everything up off of the floor (that is what I always tell her, is that mommy needs to see the floor) and she did this with out even being told! Books on the shelf, toys in the bin, and some things weren't were they usually go (like babies on top of her kitchen), but hey I'll take this any day as long as its picked up! What a little stinker. :-)

No comments: