Friday, April 18, 2008
Kids Say The Darndest Things....
Okay, so today was kind of a busy day. Cassidy didn't have school and Karenza didn't have daycare (it was closed) and so Mom took the girls in the morning. She took them to see Dad at work and brought him lunch. Mom said they sure had fun and that Karenza is getting so big. Randy took the 2nd half off the day off to be with Karenza so I could still work. Mom had to be back at the hospital by 3:00pm because the doctor was going to be doing his rounds and Mom wanted to be there to see what he had to say about my Grandpa (he hasn't been doing too well). So Mom dropped off the girls at my house and Holly was going to pick up Cassidy when she got off work. Randy had basketball practice for his boys from 4-6 so I had the girls from 4pm on. They are so funny! Cassidy and Randy were playing Guitar Hero. Good thing I didn't get any calls because they were really rockin' out! And Karenza with her Hannah Montana Guitar and she thinks she's playing with them. Hey, whatever works to keep a 3 year old happy! Cassidy wanted to play the Sequence game with me, so we started the game. Karenza was kind of playing (with our discarded cards and leftover chips). So she was still happy. Cassidy told me while we were playing cards that she hopes she doesn't have to go right away when her mom comes because she loves my house! She said I wish I could stay here forever, and I wish I could live here. So when Holly showed up I told her all the stuff Cassidy was saying to me so she asks Karenza "Do you love Auntie Holly's house?" Karenza said "Yes" Holly said "Would you live with me forever" Karenza said "Yes" and wanted to get her shoes on to go with. They stayed for about an hour and as they were getting ready to leave Holly asked Cassidy what she loved so much about "Nana's" (that's what she has called me since she could talk) house, and she said Nana! Oh my gosh! I melted right in my seat! I told Holly I am good for a month! Then Karenza came running down the hallway and Holly asked her "What do you love about Auntie Holly's house?" Karenza said "Cassie!" We had a big laugh! She sure is a hoot! Well this weekend is another busy weekend. Cassidy has soccer at 10:30am and then Randy has his last tournament this weekend and his first game is at 11:00pm. So this weekend will fly by again. Have a great one.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment