Can you believe that there is a shortage on rice, and Sam's Club is limiting your purchase? I think this is freaking some people out because when I stopped at Wal-mart I actually didn't need rice, but I went down the rice aisle and there was hardly any rice on the shelf! There is always rice on the shelfs. I did grab two bags of rice though, because if we ever ran out at home Randy would probably be beside him self. We eat a lot of rice (probably 3 times a week). Just weird! And last time we went grocery shopping I did notice that price of rice had risen. The bag of rice we usually get is only 50 cents, and now it is 78 cents. I did end up buying the bigger bag of rice only because that was my only option. It's probably just a ploy to boost the rice industry!
This week has been pretty low key. Not much happening, ever since basketball is over. Randy has been home at night pretty much this whole week. It's nice. Besides for the hour he trains some of his clients at the YMCA. Last night Randy was to have his first softball game, but the weather was really weird. It was raining/sleating and really windy. We took Karenza to Mom and Dad's after I picked her up from daycare, and I came home to get Randy. The game ended up getting rescheduled but we did stay for a couple beers. When we went to go get Karenza at about 7:45pm she was not ready to come home. She was in her little Senorita dress (if you have been following my blog you saw pictures from Easter with this dress on) that she absolutely loves. She had bracelets on, and was looking fabulous I must say. Mom said Karenza could see us driving up the road and she ran into the other living room and started crying. Mom asked her what was wrong and she said "My mom and dad are coming to get me!" We stayed for a little bit to try and tell her that she did have to come home and sleep in her own bed. I mean why would you want to leave Papa and Grandma's house? Plus, my Dad had only been home for about 30 minutes and that wasn't enough time for Karenza (or Papa). It's Mom's birthday tomorrow so we all are going out to eat at Paradiso. This weekend is another soccer game for Cassidy, and the NFL draft. I better get the steaks on I have marinating in the refrigerator for supper. Have a great weekend....
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment