Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Couple Days on Medicine Can Do

Before Medicine and Doctors Visits:

Randy came home early on Monday, and when I came out of my office this is what I found!



This is how she was sleeping in the rocking chair.



My poor baby!





Sleeping on the couch with Daddy's blanket

After the Doctor and 2 days of medicine:

After her bath yesterday morning, and conditioning of her hair

She wanted to go for a bike ride, so we took her on the bike bath by our house for a very short one just to get outside

She is getting better at not watching her feet while she is pedaling. It was nice for her to be outside as she hadn't been out all week.

I washed all her bedding and all the blankets she had used this week. Sprayed with Lysol, and hopefully the sick is out of our house. I will be working some this weekend just to get ahead in work. Next week will be back to normal with Karenza back in daycare and me putting the pedal to the medal for month end. Have a great weekend!

~Miranda

No comments: