Did any of you catch the men's swim 400 relay last night? All I can say is WOW! The French should have never opened their mouth. Randy and I were laying on the couch, and we both sat up real quick and found us cheering them on. It is a race that will be remembered for a long time!
Also, I have been meaning to blog about Karenza's imaginary friends. Well, actually they are two brothers. Their names are Junior and Freddie. She came up with these ideas all by her self. And the real funny part is that they drive her crazy! She is always telling me that they are mean to her. One day she said they threw cake in their face, and the other day she said they were really naughty at Cindy's. Who has imaginary friends that drive you nuts? Seriously! Aren't they suppose to be nice and you play with them when you don't have anyone else to play with? They go with her in the truck. One day on the way to daycare she said "Brothers, I am not saying that word!" I said "What word do they want you to say?" She goes "Well, I don't want to say it is kind of naughty." I wanted to know what word she was thinking of so I told her it was okay to tell Mommy what they wanted her to repeat. She said "Mommy, they want me to say booty!" I had to laugh! Anyway, someday I hear about them some days I don't. But I do have to say the girl does have an imagination that is for sure!
Also, I forgot to blog about the day she received her big girl bed we were taking my Grandma home. Karenza, my Grandma, and myself were sitting in the backseat of my Mom and Dad's truck. We were close to my Grandma's house and Karenza says to my Grandma, "Grandma Donna, I want to give you a hug before you leave." She leans over and gives Grandma a hug and leans up to kiss her. She says "Grandma Donna, why do you have cracks in your cheeks?" We all started laughing including my Grandma. My Grandma said to her "Oh, Grandma Donna is old." Karenza said to her in a kind of a surprised shocked voice "You are?" She is something else!
Oh, and we did get the frog out of the garage! Karenza and I were standing on things to make sure it wouldn't hop on us! It took 45 minutes to get the damn thing out. It kept hopping behind things. At one time it hopped up underneath Randy's motorcycle and he rolled his motorcycle out. I was going to go close the garage so it wouldn't hop back in. In the mean time the frog hopped out and back into the garage! I kept telling Randy to make sure he didn't kill it. I don't like them, but I sure don't like living things to be killed either! He was just probably looking for a safe place to hide. Poor thing. We finally got him out and away from the garage. I should probably check in the morning before I open the garage again so we don't have to repeat this!
Karenza is in the bath playing so I should go get her out and ready for bed. So many things on TV tonight. Summer Olympics, Twins v. Yankees (who are winning and its in the bottom of the 8th!), and Monday night football Cincinnati and Green Bay!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment