Addison and Holly went home today about 5:00pm. Karenza and I were ahead of them and took all their flowers, balloons, and gifts in the truck. Addison was just finishing up eating one last time before they headed home. She was dressed in such a cute little dress. Holly has pictures on her camera (I forgot mine today, at home on the charger!). I will post once I get them from her. Anyway, Karenza and I were ahead of them and put balloons outside to welcome Addie home. We brought everything in the house for them. I had Holly's camera ready for when they came home. She was wide awake for the whole ride home, and even on her little tour of the upstairs of their house. Funny thing is she didn't fuss or anything, and she wasn't swaddled in a blanket (her favorite thing). Once Holly took her out of her car seat and swaddled her she was out! If she is that easy going she is going to be a wonderful baby! I left about 6:30pm and let them know I am only a phone call away! I know you are reading this Holly so please call and use me!! Now that I don't have a job in a week I can be there in two minutes! :-) Below is a link of her picture on the hospital website. So cute and adorable!
http://www.st.alexius.org/customers/babies/nursery/baby_photo.asp?BabyID=9149
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment