Just a quick update. I am still organizing and trying to download my pictures from camping. I had them all downloaded last night and accidently closed out of it before I saved. So anyway, I will try again later.
I wanted to write to tell you about mine and Karenza's conversation yesterday on the way home from daycare yesterday. I was waiting at a light, and had the radio on. Then Karenza says "I am not going to repeat THAT word!" I said, "What word?" "The bad word that they just said on the radio!" I said "Oh, they didn't say a bad word." She said "Yes, they did and I am not repeating it!" I said "You can tell Mommy, because they don't say bad words on the radio." She said "Well, Mom they said 'make'. I said "Well that isn't a bad word." Karenza said "Well, Mom, you always tell me I can't say make -me!" I started to laugh out loud, and said "Well those two words put together ARE very naughty, but you can say them separately and by them selves." She didn't quite understand what I was explaining to her, so we'll see how she takes my explanation. What a kid.
This time next week we will have a new baby in the family. I can't wait. I will also do another post either later tonight or tomorrow with pictures from our camping trip.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment