Monday, July 7, 2008

UPDATE: Our Fourth of July Weekend

I updated this post as I hit save before I was actually was finished with this post.

I have a lot of pictures that I just put into a slide show that you can see below:

http://www.slide.com/r/AntySOR61D8VcgdnA34TvHkYvzXzMcLl?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

We had such a great weekend! Friday we dropped Karenza off at Mom and Dad's for a few hours so we could go to Cycle Hutt in Mandan. They brought Jason Britton from SuperBikes on the Speed Channel! Randy and I watch that show all the time. He does stunts on his motorcycle all over the country. It's crazy that ND got him or that he even wanted to come here! So we went over there for a few hours and we got to meet him. Randy shook hands with him and I was giving him crap all day saying "Are you going to wash your hand now?" Because when I was in the 4th grade and Governor George Sinner came to our school he shook my hand and I vowed never to wash it again! Yeah, okay so 4th grade! Anyway, it was really awesome and the stunts he did were ridiculous! Then we went back to Mom and Dad's for the whole day into the evening. We didn't get home until 11:30 or so. Karenza was so wore out. She hasn't had a nap this whole weekend! Today doesn't look any better she is with her Papa today. Then on Saturday we took Karenza to the river. Well, according to her it was the "Ocean" and she swore she saw a whale! She made sand castles and splashed in the water. We were out there for about 4 hours. Randy and I played cards. It was so relaxing. Yesterday Wade, Mindy, Savannah Jo, and new baby Kenadie came to visit for the day! It was so nice to see them again. We miss them so much, and to hold a 6 week old baby definitely makes me want another baby soon! Holly can't wait until her baby comes. I forget how little they are and they smell so good!! My Uncle Dennis and his friend Frankie came to visit (they use to date back in high school - a really neat story!). She is such a nice lady and I am glad to see my Uncle Dennis smile and be happy again! As he lost his wife a couple years ago in January. Also, my Uncle Larry and his wife Marylee came as well. It is always nice to get together with the Robinson side. Not many left and we always have so much fun and my Uncle's and Dad always have so many stories to tell. We laugh until we cry! It is so nice. Can't wait to get togther again! Anyway, I hope you all had a great fourth and were able to spend it with your loved ones! Have a great week.

Miranda

No comments: