Monday, June 30, 2008
Summertime....
Today we went out to McDowell Dam with Wes, Jen and their three boys. It was so nice outside and the kids were able to run and play and just have fun. We grilled hotdogs and had a few "adult" beverages! :-) The kids were getting bored so Randy and Wes made them race. They absolutely loved it! Even little Jordan (the baby who turned 1 in Jan.) he was loving it and even in one picture was winning cause he takes such long turns when he tries to turn around. Jaxon was getting so mad cause he could never win. There is one picture where he was pouting. His older brother Kadon won every race. Karenza was close and I think she got him on one race, girl can actually run. The other two kids running with Kadon (the oldest who is 6) is Deondre who is 4, and then Jaxon, Karenza and Camille are all 3 and then of course Jordan. After the mosquito's started to come out and our bug spray wasn't working so well we decided to head to Kurt's (he is the head of the Bismarck Midget Football League, the league Randy coaches FB for and his son plays on Randy's basketball team). Anyway their family sells fireworks and he was lighting some off as a display so we went to his house. Didn't get home til late so tomorrow is going to come awful early, but I still wanted to get this post off because it is month end and it is going to be a busy one since its 1/2 year reporting too. I dread this month end always for some reason. Pedal to the medal tomorrow. I am sure I'll post again by the Fourth. If not have a safe and happy Fourth of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment