Sunday, June 22, 2008
Weekend Wrap Up....
Holly's baby shower sure went nice. She got lots of things and cute little clothes that I can't believe Karenza ever fit into! I took her a bunch of Karenza's clothes that still had the tags on them that I had never used. There were ten or twelve outfits. ( I didn't take it as her gift, just for her to have!) Crazy Karenza ever could have fit in them at some point. My Dad was suppose to get off work at noon and come and take her so they could go do something fun. Dad ended up having to work til 7pm or later so Karenza was at the party. She did okay. Sometimes I never know how she is going to be. I actually got Holly this Diaper Caddy that she had been wanting that you put everything you will need to change a baby's diaper or need at your finger tips. It is really cute. I got that for her and filled it up with lots of goodies! It was the number one thing she wanted off her register she told me at one point. Her party was from 2-4pm and I stayed til about 6 to help her clean up and get her house back in order. On our way home Karenza and I stopped for some groceries and we called it a night. This morning Karenza slept til 10:30am! I couldn't believe it lazy bones. Her allergies have been acting up and she didn't get a nap in yesterday so I am sure she needed all the sleep. So my Dad calls her at 11:15 or so and they start making plans to spend the day together. I finally get the phone back from Karenza and my Mom was on the phone. She said my Dad was already in the shower getting ready to come get her. A half hour later her Mom and Dad showed up and took Karenza. I asked how long and Dad said "Forever!" so I knew it was probably going to be an all day thing. I said that Randy and I will probably go to a movie. We took the motorcycle out and went to the 1:00 show to see the Incredible Hulk. It was actually pretty decent. Better then the one they made back in 2003 or whenever it was. Then we stopped at Applebee's and had a drink and we didn't really know what we wanted to do so we just went riding some more. We drove down by the river and it was packed! Today was absolutely gorgeous out. 85 degrees, Nice!! Then Randy asked if we wanted to go back to Applebee's and I said no, so we went to The Ground Round instead (which is right next door to Applebee's) and had another drink and a 1/2 price appetizer since it was happy hour. Then we drove around some more and we decided to come home and maybe call Karenza to see if she wanted to come home yet. But, we both knew the answer to that! So we stopped at the Sports Page and Wes was working black jack so we just sat and talked to him for a bit. I was just reaching for my cell phone to call Mom and Dad and it started to ring. Weird! It was 7:00pm and they were on there way bringing her home. Her she came with a new pair of sun glasses, a coloring book, a treat for both Randy and me, juice and suckers for her self. Mom and Dad brought radishes from their garden and cut up watermelon, strawberries, and grapes. They had stopped by the produce place again. She had a wonderful day and has been talking about all she did today with Papa and Grandma. Why wouldn't you love to go with them when you get whatever you ask for? They had lunch at McDonald's too! It was nice to spend the day with my husband as well to just do nothing. We all had a great day and back to work tomorrow! Oh, I also forgot to take my camera to Holly's baby shower so I have to wait to get pictures back from her to post on here. Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment