Friday, June 20, 2008

Randy's Father's Day Card

Okay, so now I am able to post pictures again. Above is the card that Karenza gave Randy for Father's Day. As she was "writing" in her card to her Daddy she was telling me what she was saying to him and so I wrote underneath what she really said. Isn't that so cute? And she always has to add a smiley face when ever she does anything. She did the same thing in Auntie Holly's card for her baby shower! Too cute. Not sure what Karenza and I have planned today. Her allergies have been acting up so she has a stuffy nose. Maybe we'll go for a walk or something if she's up for it. Randy has softball tonight. We are suppose to get thuderstorms again tonight, but we'll see. Probably be like Wednesday night where we had tornado warnings, golf ball size hail reported and the clouds and sky were so ugly looking and we barely got any rain. Also, below is a draft picture of what Holly and I had Dakota Screen Arts create for us to put on a shirt for my dad for Father's Day. He absolutely loved it! Savannah Jo and Kenadie (who was just born on my Dad's birthday May 27th) are my cousin Wade's girls. I have mentioned in my post before (back in February) about the whole story behind that. Anyway, isn't it cute? The shirt we put it on is the brown/tan polo shirt (the color of the background). It turned out so cute.


No comments: