Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation Days...

I took today and tomorrow off from work. I have so much vacation that I have to start taking some so I don't have so much at the end of the year. We aren't allowed to carry any days over so I have to start taking it. I only can be gone during the middle of a month due to working in the accounting field. This weekend I am throwing Holly her baby shower so I have things to wrap up and get ready for that. I am also helping my Mom get her kitchen back in order since they had it remodeled. She wants it painted and everything put back before the 4th of July so I had promised her that I would take a couple days off to help her. Other than that I don't have much planned for my two days off. It's just nice to be able to come and go and get things done and not have to worry about work for a couple days. It's finally getting nice out so hopefully we'll be able to do something outside. Randy is picking up his motorcycle today as he had some work done on it so maybe we'll go riding for a little bit. Haven't been on it yet this summer! Anyway, I will try and take pictures of the baby shower and post them. Have a great weekend!

No comments: