I am having trouble uploading Randy's Father's Day card he got from Karenza. It is so cute. I'll hold off on telling about it until I can post it. That was the whole purpose of this post I guess.
Anyway, yesterday was a long day. Randy had a one day softball tournament here in Bismarck and his first game was at 8:00am! He was to be there ay 7:00am! Karenza was up at 6:20am and I don't remember the last time she has had to get up that early. The day was long. We stayed there the whole time as there wasn't much time in between games. He wasn't done until 4:45pm! Karenza had no nap. I got sunburned/wind burned. Karenza and I had on sweatshirts all day and the wind was gusting up to 30mph so I am sure it is mostly wind burn. Today it hurts really bad and I have been putting on aloe vera, hopefully there will be relief for my face soon as it is hot and sun burnt! They didn't do well in the tournament they lost all 4 games! I should have taken some pictures. I have to remember to keep my camera in my purse during the summer. So much happening, not much pictures.
The last of our family headed back today that were here for my Grandpa's funeral. Last week was just a blur and really hard. We've just been all together and recalling our wonderful memories with him. We (all of my Grandpa's Grandkids) all got to keep a plant that people had sent to the funeral home/church. I am not sure what plant I got, but it sure is pretty. I hope I don't kill it. I have been trying to find out what kind of plant it is, but I haven't had much luck. I will post a picture of it to see if any of you can help me.
I also wanted to point out what has been happening at work the last couple weeks. Jon, a person in my department, said he received a call from a lady (who he couldn't understand what her name was) from Morgan & Associates. He said she was heavy Asian accented, and she repeatedly told him it was an emergency and that she needed to speak with me right away. The number Jon provided was 310.499.9983 there was no account number to refer to or what her name was. I tried several times to get through to this number and nothing. Today Jon called me again saying he yet again received this call. He said they left the 310.499.9983 number, but he said over caller ID came: 856.831.0640. Baffeled of not recalling having anything to do with a Morgan and Associates I googled the number and came up with the below messages I found on these sites:
This is a very active group of overseas scammers who attempt to extort money from Americans with a myriad of false and illegal threats. They alternately pose as debt collectors, federal and state law enforcement officers, lawyers and bankers. They use any number of phony names such as US National Bank, US Legal Investigation Bureau, Hopkins Law Office, Morgan Associates, White Collar Crime Unit and many more. These crooks often use caller-id spoofing software and/or VoIP to disguise their real location and to make it appear that they are calling from American area codes.
Below is a writing from someone who said they were receiving the same calls:
They have been calling me over the last two days, same M.O. ..claim they are calling from Morgan Associates Law Firm representing US National Bank. I asked them to fax me some details about this supposely debt, they state that they can't it's is attorney client privilegde. I spoke to them on 2 occasions and received different information about the debt mont when the loan was taken out. I originally thought it was a case of identity theft and someone opened up an account in my name, because I knwo i didn't owe nobody. Thank you for this website, this posting.The number they gave me was 310-499-9983 but caler ID said another number.Caller ID: 8568310640 Caller: Morgan Associates, Icn.
links: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-310-499-9983
http://www.callercomplaints.com/SearchResult.aspx?Phone=856-831-0640
That is just crazy, isn't it? I tried calling the 310 number again today as I was angry and I got through they said they were going to take Jon's number and my name off the list so we will see if they call again. That is just down right scary! Plus, for them to be calling me at my job?! Are you kidding me? Jon said that if they call back he will leave them with a threatening message as well. He said that wouldn't it be nice if we had a secret code we could enter when they called and we could dismantle all their database systems. From the looks of all the complaints on these sites it looks like that would please many people. So watch out if you get these calls!
Have a great week! I just burnt dinner to busy on this computer! So now I have to try and find something else for dinner so much for tuna casserole!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment