This weekend was jam packed with things going on! Friday night Karenza stayed over at Mom and Dad's as Randy and I went to a going away party for a close friend of mine. We went to high school together, and he was an usher in my wedding. He is going to work for wind towers and will be traveling all over. Not sure when we will seem him again. It was a fun night. We didn't get home until 3:30am! It was just a house party, but we talked and B.S'd so long that we forgot what time it was! Anyway, some of my Grandpa's sisters were in town and so Mom had everyone over at her house on Saturday. We were just playing cards and having a few drinks when it started to get cloudy and the sky was getting dark. We turned on the TV and saw the radar and we just pulled Mom's new convertible in the garage and it started to hail. Golf ball size and some larger. We somehow managed too not get too much damage on the Expedition as we must of had it just parked right. Mom and Dad's house sure got damage as did their camper, My dad's pickup and my Mom's Tahoe. Cracked my great-uncle's windshield. Crazy weather. Friday night I received a call from a friend in high school that I hadn't seen since right after I was in her wedding. She has two girls that are 10 and 9. I haven't seen her since her first daughter was about 8 months old. We reconnected on Facebook, and her family was coming to Bismarck for the weekend. Since we had the family get together at Mom's on Saturday we decided to do lunch on Sunday. It was great to see her again. She hasn't changed a bit! Karenza loved her girls. Now that we've reconnected we promised it wouldn't be that long again. We use to be inseparable in high school. Funny how time just flies by without you paying attention much. Good thing for Facebook! I have a picture that I wanted to post of my girl. When we got home on Saturday from Mom and Dad's I gave her a bath, washed her hair, and conditioned her hair after her bath. Her hair looks so nice when she gets out of the bath and after conditioning it. It is so curly and so soft. Not too mention so much of it. I had to take a picture of it. She is getting so big, and is so pretty! Look at her eye lashes, and dark eyes! What a beautiful girl. 
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment