Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Papa & His Girls...

On Monday the girls spent all day with my Dad. I had Monday off because Wade, Mindy, Savannah Jo and Kenadie were to be staying over night for a couple days, but their plans changed as Wade's Grandma isn't doing very well. So I still had the day off and went to the casino with my Mom, Grandma, and sister. I didn't win anything (even off of my Mom's money). She had given me $100 on the way down. I played for a long time, but eventually it was gone. I played slots, and blackjack. The craps tables weren't open! Then Mom was doing so well she gave me and Holly another $100 and I lost that too!! It was crazy. It was fun though. We were there from 10:00am until 5:00pm! So that wasn't bad to play that long on that money. Mom won $1100! My Dad and her had went down on Saturday with some friends and she won $1100 then too. On Monday she won it on the same machine as she had won on Saturday. I mean she just couldn't loose! I tried following her and even rubbing elbows but it wasn't working. Well, anyway, the Girls spent the day with Dad. He took them out for breakfast and then to the mall. They each got some new clothes and they also got their picture taken. I couldn't stop laughing at this photo because Dad is trying so hard to get into the picture and the last picture just cracks me up! He said the first picture they realized they needed to move over a little bit, but they all moved the wrong way. He said Karenza was standing on his lap and was trying to stick her face way up to the flash. It looks like they were having a good time. He took them to the "Kid Store". It is really called Snoopers and it is just filled with games for kids. He did what ever they wanted. What a fun day for the Girls, and it is what Papa loves doing! Thanks Dad. Karenza is still talking about her day with Papa.

No comments: