Friday, February 22, 2008
The Weekend, Finally....
Karenza is staying at Mom and Dad's tomorrow and Papa told her they are going 4-wheeling to look for bunnies since the weather is suppose to be nice. That is all she could talk about at daycare today Cindy said. And I haven't told her yet, but Grandma told me that Papa was going to take the girls (Karenza and Cassidy) to the 3-D Hannah Montana Movie/Concert. It's $18.00 a ticket for the movie! That's crazy. I guess it's suppose to be almost like a live concert. I don't know who wants to go more Papa or the girls. I mean my dad watches Drake and Josh when the girls aren't even staying there! Too funny. She has her bag all packed and her Hungry Hungry Hippos game to take to play with Grandma. Anway, I am sure Karenza will have plenty of stories when Randy and I get back in town on Sunday. We are headed to Dickinson early in the morning for a basketball tournament. We won't be back until Sunday. It'll be nice to get away (even if it's only an hour away!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment