Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This picture was taken this morning eating a quick apple before we are off to Cindy's (daycare). Last night we did her valentines to take to Cindy's this morning and she picked out each valentine for each kid and she picked out each of their lollipops (or according to her wollipops!). After we were all done I just threw in a extra lollipop in the bag so that she could eat one at Cindy's with the other kids. She was upset that hers was not taped to a valentine so we put one in her bag that said To: Karenza From: Karenza.

When I dropped her off this morning daycare was a zoo! Don't think I could have the patience for all those sugary high kids this afternoon! Wonder how mine will be when I pick her up. Maybe Cindy will only allow one treat (cross fingers). Knowing my daughter she will find a way to have more then one!

Have a great Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

So funny, we also had to do a "Balentime" to bryce from bryce for our daycare...he just didn't think it was fair for him not to have one...