Friday, February 22, 2008
The "ME" Show
This is just too funny not to share. I was just getting Karenza ready for her bath (well probably 20 minutes ago) and her and I were in the bathroom. She said mom I have to go rehearse! I didn't even know she knew the word "rehearse" or even the meaning of it for that matter. I am thinking she picked it up off of American Idol this week, but who knows. She goes behind the shower curtain (not in the tub, but just behind the curtain) and whispers to me "Mom, introduce me!" So I played along and proceeded to say "And now, please put your hands together for the one and only Karenza Grayson!" And then I clap. She slides the shower curtain open and says "Welcome to the show, called ME!" I was like, where is this coming from? Randy and I are still laughing about it. It took her forever to get in the tub after she had Randy and me going! She sure is a comedian. Just like at Christmas time my mom and dad bought her a microphone with a stand and she decided to start telling jokes (with the help of Papa). I was the butt of her jokes! She would always start out saying "So the other day my mom..." she is definitely a character that's for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment