
On Sunday night Karenza got some sort of bug. It was really weird. Randy had a basketball tournament for his 6th grade boys basketball team he coaches up at BSC and we first went for breakfast and then at the game her and Randy shared some skittles. We ran to the grocery store after the game and by the time we got home (6pm) she said she didn't really feel good and that she was puking in her mouth (that was her explanation to me). I thought she was kidding because she was still running around and laughing. I told her if she was going to get sick she should go into the bathroom. She was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden ran into the bathroom Randy followed her and yelled at me in the kitchen saying she had gotten sick. He told me that at the grocery store he had to keep telling her to stop biting on the cart. So I am wondering if that is where she got it. I was happy I didn't work on Monday in case she got the flu again, but she never got sick again. Weird. Afterwards on Sunday night she laid on the couch and said she was just going to rest for a little bit and was sleeping within 5 minutes. I had to take a picture of her sleeping ever so peaceful with her favorite Broncos blanket from Uncle Jer (and Auntie Holly)!
No comments:
Post a Comment