Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Oh The Things A Child Will Say!
Karenza says many funny things, and her way of thinking sometimes makes me kill over in laughter. The mind of a 4 year old is quit intriguing! There is this one story that happened over the course of this weekend that I just have to share. Karenza and I were waiting in our truck while Randy ran into work really quick, and she asked me what the difference is between blue and navy blue. Well, I just so happened to have a bottle of water sitting beside me with a navy blue lid, and a pen that was blue. I told her that the lid on my water bottle was navy blue because it was darker then the blue on the pen. So she seemed okay with the explanation. Well, this morning when she was putting on her shoes she says to me "Mom, I got my navy pink shoes on." I wasn't sure if I heard her right so I said "What did you say?" She said "I said I have my navy pink shoes on!" I looked at her shoes and they were a darker pink, and I just started laughing. She said "Mommy, why are you laughing? You said that if the color is a little darker then the real color that it is navy" I said "Well, honey, I understand how you can be confused, but for some reason that is only the rule for blue." I said, "Your shoes are dark pink." She then said "Well, why isn't it dark blue then?" I said, "Well I guess it can be." So there you have it! I have been laughing about this all day! And, also below is just a picture taken last week when I was conditioning Karenza's hair and wrapped it before she went to bed. She looks so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment