Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jabber Box? What's new!

Below are a couple videos of Karenza talking, and talking, and talking about nothing really. Not like any of you are surprised that she talks so much - not sure where she gets that from! Lately, though, she has just been talking like this about stuff, and if you aren't listening or she thinks you aren't listening she will start over from the beginning. It's not like I am not listening, but I don't have time to sit and look at her and pay attention. She follows me around the house while I am trying to get things done and just talks about stuff. To the car, in the car, into the house from the car, in the house, in the bathtub, in the kitchen...you get the point. Anyway, I didn't have much memory left on my video camera so the two videos below cut her off. After the first video I deleted some things off of my camera and had her start over again, but it still wasn't enough memory.

She started talking in sentences when she was 9-10 months old. She has always been told that she talks so well for her age. They always think she is older then she is because she speaks so well. I thought it was cute when she was a little baby. But, now some days not so much. I mean I love her to pieces, and I am so happy she has the ability to talk. Don't get me wrong. But some nights when her eyes go shut and the house is quiet it's kinda nice! So below are the videos. This is just a little taste of what we have in our house when her feet hit the floor in the morning. Well, actually when her eyes open in the morning because she is talking before her feet hit the floor. Enjoy!

A little description of the first video (which actually I filmed second): First she is talking about the dream she had the night before. She has been obsessed with monsters lately, and has been having dreams about them. Then she talks about a Dora movie (again, as this is what she was talking about in the first video I took of her) that she watches all the time that she has memorized as you can tell. She gets easily side tracked as the T.V. was on in the background (lesson learned for next time to shut it off). Also when she is describing a part in the Dora movie she calls it tea-tap-toeing. What she really means is tip-toeing. It's really cute and I get her to say it a couple times. :-) By the way, I love watching her facial expressions she makes. She is just so darn adorable. She has a little cold, which makes her voice even more adorable I think.

A little description of the second video (I actually filmed this one first): She is talking about the Dora movie. She burps half way through (another excuse to start ALL over) I tell her no, and to continue of with her story.

As an update on the pregnancy front. I have been feeling miserable! People have said maybe that is a sign of me having a boy. Who knows but, I have been nauseated all day and night. I never had this with Karenza ever. They say it is the sign of a healthy baby. But part of me wonders if they just say that so that the mother feels better about having it. "Hey at least I have a healthy baby I'll deal with the nausea!" Yeah right! Karenza turned out healthy as can be, and I never had nausea with her at all! I feel like I have to snack every 2 hours. When it comes to meal time I am not very hungry and just eat as much as I would through snack time. Another thing I have learned to do is to eat as soon as I get up in the morning. The other day I took a shower and got ready before eating and I just couldn't get back to feeling normal again. I was miserable and crabby all day. I have a doctor appointment on Tuesday and we get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. We are super excited! Sometimes when I sit a certain way I think I can feel the little flutters. I now know what I am waiting to feel, and I feel it. Amazing again! If only I felt better. Only two more weeks and I'll be out of this first trimester. Hopefully I won't be one of those pregnant ladies that have to deal with nausea throughout their pregnancy. Cross your fingers, pray to who ever God you choose (which for me lately has been the porcelain one) that that won't happen to me throughout this pregnancy!

Talk soon again! I haven't been good about posting, and hopefully that will get better. Probably depends on how I feel. ~Miranda

No comments: