We had a doctor appointment yesterday. It went really well for the most part. We finally heard the heartbeat. It took a while, again, to find it. Our doctor thinks it's a boy because it's so difficult to find the heartbeat. She is putting her money on a boy she said. Randy liked her theory! We recorded the heartbeat on our cell phones. I tried uploading it on here, but for some reason I am having issues will try again later.
I am already showing, which is hard to believe. They say you show sooner with your second/third pregnancies. I am short so I only have one way to go and that is out word. I don't have a long torso, so my belly is poochin' out already. I do have protein in my urine, and my doctor is a little concerned. I had to come back with a full bladder yesterday afternoon to have another urine analysis done. I absolutely hate to pee in a cup! I would rather have blood work done any day then to have to pee in a cup. I think it is so gross!! Anyway, that is probably more information then any of you wanted to know.
New updates on Karenza is that we bought her an aquarium for her room. We just got her a 10 gallon tank, and she got to choose the decorations that went inside and the gravel on the bottom of the tank. She choose a ship with treasures on it, and blue and white gravel. I will post pictures once I upload them to the computer. She got two durable goldfish. They have round little bellies with long fins. Not sure of their technical names. Anyway, one is orange, black, and white and the other is orange and white. The names she chose for them are Troy and Gabriela (from High School Musical)! We told her the responsibilities of owning a pet, and how she has to remember to feed them. She reminds us, and we do the feeding! She is doing really well. If she wants a puppy some day she has to show us responsibility of owning some fish. That is my way of letting her know that someday she can have a puppy. I however, am not ready for that responsibility just yet. I am hoping to wait until she is just a little bit older.
This upcoming weekend is Cassidy's birthday party. She is having a pool party at a hotel here in Bismarck. We also reserved pool side rooms because Karenza would be heart broken if we had to come home and she couldn't stay over night. So this Saturday we will be packing up to stay in a hotel about a mile down the road. :-) Should be fun though. Will try and update with pictures next time. I am just one tired Mama!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You need to take very good care of your body Missy if you already have protein in your urine. Do everything your doctor tells you to do. I know you already have a mother so I'll quit now :)
Post a Comment