This past weekend seems like a blur, and without working during the week my days seem to run all together. This past weekend we had friends over for the UFC fight that was on Pay-per-View. I woke up Saturday morning and started cleaning and cooking. I didn't sit until 7:00pm!! My feet hurt so bad from standing on my tile floor I finally had to put my shoes on!! I think I committed to making too many things at once, but my house is now really really clean!! :-) There were plenty of leftovers and I knew Holly and Jer were coming to Mom and Dad's on Sunday to stay overnight because Holly had a meeting in Bismarck on Monday. I took all the leftovers over there so that they would get eaten. Holly, Mom, Cassidy, and I went shopping for a little dress for Addie for Dad's Customer Appreciation this Friday. They had a great sale at Herberger's and I got a few Adidas and Nike outfits for Karenza off the clearance rack! It was fun spending the afternoon with them. On Monday I went and helped Mom watch Addie as she started to not feel well. I went and got Karenza from daycare and we then went to pick up Cassidy from school (she doesn't start her new school until December 1st.) After I picked up all my girls I asked them if we should stop for ice cream and so I took them through McDonald's and we all got Mcflurries. It was nice spending that time with all my girls too!! No luck in the job department yet. I have applied for 6 jobs, and no one has called me back yet so I'll keep plugging away and hopefully I will find something soon. Although I am still enjoying my time. I am having Thanksgiving this year. I have never had Thanksgiving. Randy and I have had it when we lived in Seattle by ourselves, but not where I cooked and others came to my house. Holly and Jer will be spending the night with us as Jer works Friday, and Holly and I will be hitting the stores for the start of our Christmas shopping. Mom and Dad will be gone over Thanksgiving they had a great opportunity to go to Nevada with some friends as a special airline deal they had going on. That will be fun for them, and we will have fun at my place. Grandma will be spending the day with us. If the weather is nice she said she may head to Carmen's place for a little bit to spend sometime with them. Hopefully the weather will be nice. So I have now been planning my Thanksgiving menu.
Hope all is well!
Miranda
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment