Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dad's Holiday Party

This past weekend was certainly busy. Friday my Dad had his Holiday/Customer Appreciation Party at the Doublewood Inn (where Randy and I had our wedding reception). I got my hair done at about 12pm, and then met Randy and Karenza at home. We packed up and checked into the hotel. I picked our babysitter up at 5:30pm, so that if Karenza wanted to leave the party and go swimming there was someone to go swimming with her. Which was the case, she found a friend really quick at the party to dance with. Dad had a band, and she loved it. Saturday I had a bridal shower to go to in the afternoon, and on Sunday Mom and Dad took pictures with the girls for their Christmas cards. They all matched wearing black and pink and they turned out beautiful. Can't wait to get them back. Also on Sunday, Randy had his first basketball tournament at Bismarck High School. His first game was at 8am. They ended up winning all of their games, and played for the championship on Sunday night at 7pm. So I was able to go to this game, and they look really good and they ended up winning the tournament!!

We are having Thanksgiving, and Holly, Jeremy and the Girls are coming tonight to stay with us. I finally switched my office into an extra bedroom and a playroom for Karenza. With Christmas approaching I seriously have to go through her toys because I don't have much room left for them. But anyway, Holly and I will be doing some shopping on Black Friday as our usual tradition. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and are able to spend time with the ones you love.
Below are a few pictures of our weekend:
Karenza on her roll-away bed and Randy taking a quick snooze

Look at all that hair! So beautiful!!!
Karenza and her babysitter Tasha dancing. Cassidy is in the background

Dancing with Tasha and Cassidy.
Dancing with her little friend
Randy coaching

The Champions (even Karenza had to be in the picture)

No comments: