Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conversation Between Karenza & Me

Below is a conversation between Karenza and me this past week:

Me: "Karenza, we are going to clean your room today, and get organized in your room a little bit."

Karenza: "But, Mom, my arm and leg hurt really bad!"

Me: "Well, then I guess Mommy can go through your toys and give them to some nice kid who help's their Mommy clean their room"

Karenza: "Fine then, I am moving out."

Me: "Oh really? Where are you moving too?"

Karenza: "Papa & Grandma's house, but can you pack my bag and drive me there 'cause I don't know how?"

Me: "You wouldn't be sad to leave Mommy?"Karenza: "Okay, fine then I'll stay!"

She also had informed me that her brothers have died. I am sure I have blogged before about her "brothers" they are her imaginary friends and they drive her absolutely nuts. She is always yelling at them, and I am always having to discipline them. Anyway, she informed Randy and I that they died. She has new ones now called Toast and Butter, and they have cousins Muffin and Syrup. I mean I seriously couldn't even make this stuff up! The other night her and I were coloring in the chair and my cell phone rang. So I got up to answer it, and after I got off the phone she said "Mom, can I color on your page?" I said "No, honey you color on your own page" She said "Oh, well my brothers colored on your page." I said "I thought they died?" She said "Oh yeah, well, how did you know I did it?" I said "I didn't know you did it!" She said "Well Mommy I am sorry." Since she got caught in that then she got new brothers because she needed someone else to blame I guess.

I am watching Addie this afternoon while Holly and Jer sign papers for their house. Tonight Karenza is staying over night at Mom and Dad's. She was over at Mom's all day yesterday as Mom watched her and Cass and Addie. I helped Holly and Jer finish their house and we cleaned and vacuumed their whole house. It only took 4 hours, and it looks really nice. Holly and I had fun and we laughed and giggled the whole day! Mom had made supper for us after we finished and when Holly and I went over there Dad had just got home from work. Well, the girls were so wild and loud (they all three are ridiculous when they see each other) Karenza wanted to stay last night. Well, Mom had a funeral to go too today and so we planned for her to stay over night tonight. So she should be happy when I pick her up from daycare tonight.

Hope all is well.~Miranda

No comments: