Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Over Due:

I have been busy and haven't had an extra minute to sit down and upload my photos. So since today is a snow in day, from the blizzard and almost a foot of snow we received yesterday, I thought I'd upload some photos from the past couple weeks:

Addie getting baptized a couple weekends ago. Karenza thought she needed to be in the picture with the sponsors as well.
Karenza's painted pumpkins from daycare

Karenza's Halloweens Costume

In her cop uniform with her billy club and all


What an adorable cop she makes
And handcuffs and all, which by the way, I got stuck in without Randy home! I didn't know that it took a key to unlock I thought that they didn't really click either. So I let her put them on me, and the cuffs close until they are tight on your wrists. I have never had a pair of handcuffs on me ever, and I was kind of panicing because they hurt. Karenza's eyes got really huge, and she did try and help me out of them. No more hand cuffs for this Mama!!
My 30th Birthday Party

There was a pole up at the front of the bus, and I was singing Karoke, and the cooler is by me as well. It was a fun time at the casino. In two days I won $900 between playing the jars, and the craps table so it was a very nice birthday.
So there they are, pictures from the past couple weeks. I have been busy rearranging our living room and our bedroom these last few days. Randy received his money for coaching this season, and so we decided to buy a new TV for our living room with it. I love our new TV. We decided on a 50" Plasma TV. I hated our other TV setup and it was driving me nuts. I have been rearraging everything hanging up new pictures of Karenza and hanging up curtains in the living room. Today I picked up Karenza's room, and either later today or tomorrow I need to organize the laundry room. I haven't even touched my office. I just have shut the door. I'll get to it one day.
And one more thing below. I have been watching Addie for a couple weeks for Holly and Jer and below is a video of her on one of the days I was watching her this week. She is getting so big, and smiley. I miss having her smiley happy face around. Guess that means only one thing for me! ;-)

2 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

So how did you get out of the cuffs? Sounds like a good story :)

Miranda Grayson said...

It was interesting! After kind of panicking for a second I looked on the cuffs and there is a release button and when I pushed it Karenza pulled on it to take them off. Then her and I laughed and I said don't you ever put those on anyone again!