Sunday, October 12, 2008

What's New

This past week seems to just have flown by! Karenza has been home with me all week because daycare is closed due to one of her girls being sick and contagious. So we have been doing really fun things all week. One day we went shopping, and I took her to Party of America and we went up and down every aisle for her to pick out her b-day party invitations. She decided on Strawberry Shortcake. We went and booked her party at Snoopers and they have five decorated rooms that the kids can pick from and she picked the Clown room. One day we watched Addie while Holly had run errands. Another day we went and got our nails done, and she loved it! She is getting so big, and being so good when we go out places. We were so busy all week she never did have a nap all week. She is getting to the age where some days she needs one and some days she doesn't.
On Tuesday Randy had a football game at Horizon Middle School and Mom and Dad came and got Karenza to take her to the pumpkin patch because they weren't able to go last weekend because it was raining. She picked out a big pumpkin for Randy and me and a little one for her! They sure are cute. I will have to take pictures of them. Last weekend on Sunday when she was originally suppose to go to the pumpkin patch Mom and Dad took her and Cassidy to the mall and they picked out their winter coats. I told her anything but purple because that is what she had last year. I like her to have a different color every year, I don't know why I just do. So she did pick out a really cute one. It's pink and black with fur around the hood. She also picked out her Halloween costume too. I have been trying to talk her into something else and Mom said she tried really hard too and almost had her talked into being The Little Mermaid when she told my Mom that she kinda had one like Little Mermaid at home. So she is going to be a Cop! That is what she has been asking to be for over a month. She looks really cute in it, and I promise Dad I will get a picture on here soon!! She also came home with this tombstone that is motion censored that fake blood comes dripping down the tombstone and the skulls on the tombstone lite up and have red eyes and talk in a scary voice. I said to my Mom, "What am I suppose to do with this?" She said "I don't know, but she wanted it!" I said "So!" But it is sitting by the door and she loves it. Grandparents!!!


With her being home all week I have been able to give her her bath in the morning and been able to do her hair and leave it down. I love it when her hair is down, here is a picture of it:




And here she is drying her nails at the nail salon with me.

I just can't believe my baby is going to be 4 in a little over a week. She is so funny, and makes me laugh every day. I always wonder what she is going to say next. This past week she informed me that she doesn't need a "baby"sitter any more now that she is big, she now needs a "kid"sitter! I mean seriously I can't even think this stuff up! She is so special and I love her so much and just want to squeeze her all the time!

No comments: