Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Baby!!

Karenza,

Happy 4th Birthday sweetheart! My oh my how time seems to be flying by! I guess when you are having so much fun that is what happens. I just can't believe my beautiful baby is turing 4! I went through quite an ordeal to have you (breaking my nose, 22 hours of labor) but look at you now! You make me laugh everyday. I have been watching you when you play with other little kids at Daddy's football games and you are such a sweet little girl to the other kids. I hope you know that Mommy loves you so much, and that I hope you always keep a care-free attitude. You have such a fun-loving spirit. The things you do sometimes just floor me in amazement, like last week when we went to visit Papa Bug's grave to put a pumpkin by his headstone how you leaned down to grabbed the dirt. I asked what you were doing, and you said giving him a hug, and you blew kisses to him. Oh, how I am sure he misses you, and I am sure he is smiling down on you today baby! I know you asked for a baby sister today, and hopefully somedayDaddy and I'll be able to give that to you just not today. :-) I hope you have a wonderful day sweetheart. I love you so much it hurts my heart! :-)


Here is a picture of the day you were born:
And now look at you:

1 comment:

Melanie Ostergard said...

I remember seeing her the day she was born...my how time flies. Where did 4 years go?