Of course the picture below is not of Addie, that is of Karenza using it at probably about the same age as Addie.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pictures of Addie
Below are pictures of Addie from when I watched her yesterday. Holly got a new job in Linton working for Social Services, and they were prepping their house for sale. Which they sold in one day without a realtor, how awesome is that?!! She starts work on Monday, and I volunteered to watch Addie for her until they can get settled or find a daycare. How fun for me, huh? So yesterday Holly was trying to clean and prep her house before the potential buyers came and she said Addie was crying everytime she walked out of the room. So Auntie to the rescue! I went and got her about 11:30, and we ran errands and then we came home. I had a little bouncy/vibrating seat that Karenza loved when she was a baby and I got it out for Addie. She loved it too. I love it when I pick her up and she arches her back and stretches and her little butt sticks out! Although you see three pictures of her below sitting in the bouncy seat she didn't sit in it much! I can't seem to put her down, when she is so cute and cuddly!! Below are some pictures of her sleeping, and stretching!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment