Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!


Happy 33rd Birthday to my beloved husband! I can't believe you were only 23 when I first met you! I still remember what you wearing. It crazy how time is just flying by!


Thank you Honey for everything you do. I know you have been so supper busy these past couple months, but thank you for making Karenza and I laugh every day. You are so special to us, and we love you with all our hearts! We hope you have a very enjoyable day!


We have a cake baking for you, your favorite, white cake with rainbow chip frosting! We have your presents all wrapped, and Karenza has written in her card for you! I can't wait for you to read it, it is so cute! Happy Birthday Babe! I love you so much!! (Since he doesn't read my blog at work - I can mention this).


A couple days ago Karenza and I went shopping for Randy and I told her that we were going to make a cake for Daddy, but that it was a surprise. I kept telling her all day that it's a secret and she can't tell. Randy came home and she said "Daddy, Mommy and I have a secret, I know you want to know, but then if I tell you it won't be a secret any more!" It has just been eating at her, but she has been very good at keeping the secret. I never did show her the presents we bought him cause I know she'd tell! One secret is hard enough to hold for a 3 year old! She is spending the night with Mom and Dad tonight and Randy and I will be going out for dinner at his choice! I will post pictures later of Karenza helping making cake (well actually licking the beaters!) and of throughout the day.

No comments: